2019 Cystic Fibrosis Education Day
- Introduction - Kerri Dominquez
- Integrative Medicine in CF Care - John Mark, MD
- CF Education Day Quality Improvement - Cori Daines, MD
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine and CF Care - Hanna Phan, PharmD, FCCP, FPPAG and Melanie Lam, PharmD
Pediatric Pulmonary Caregiver Webinar Series
- Self Care for Caregivers - Mary McGuire, LMSW December 5, 2017
Parents and caregivers raising children with special health care needs often experience higher levels of stress, anxiety and depression than parents who are not raising children with special health care needs. With this knowledge, it is important to consider how to protect against caregiver burnout so that parents/caregivers can take care of themselves and their children to the best of their abilities. In this webinar Mary McGuire, LMSW discusses signs/symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression within the context of caregiver burnout, and provides helpful strategies to help prevent against caregiver burnout and manage stress.
- Parent Perspective of Cystic Fibrosis - November 16, 2017
Three parents of patients with cystic fibrosis share their child's diagnosis story; their experiences and tips for raising a child with a chronic illness; and how they have become advocates for their children and other children with cystic fibrosis.