The following Cystic Fibrosis Education Tools were developed for professionals, patients, families, and the community.
Nutrition Care in Cystic Fibrosis - This curriculum is delivered in four modules and includes course objectives, case studies, and question assessments. This is supplemented with an On-Line Textbook. A video presentation about the development of these modules is available here: Introduction to Nutrition Care in Cystic Fibrosis Education Modules and overview of the curriculum is available here: Nutrition Care in Cystic Fibrosis
Module 1: Cystic Fibrosis Overview - PowerPoint presentation
Module 2: Nutrition Assessment and Intervention in Pediatric CF - PowerPoint presentation
- Cultural Awareness in Nutrition Counseling
- Culturally Sensitive Health Questions
- Nutrition Diagnostic Terminology
Module 3: Nutrition-Related CF Complications - PowerPoint presentation
Module 4: Patient-Centered Behavior Interventions - PowerPoint presentation
Other Cystic Fibrosis Education Tools:
- Cystic Fibrosis Challenge - an interactive PowerPoint-based game to help educate teens/young adults about CF facts and fallacies
- Cystic Fibrosis Medication Reminder Card
- Transition Passport - a comprehensive checklist for healthy transition to adult CF care
For more information contact Lisa Rascon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-626-1567.